Recommended Packing List*
- Photo identification
- Insurance cards
- 6 shirts (no sleeveless shirts or tank tops)
- 6 pants or shorts (no short shorts)
- 6 pair of socks
- 3-4 sets of sleepwear
- 6 undergarments
- Toothbrush & toothpaste
- Disposable or electric razor
- Shaving cream
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Non-aerosol, non-alcohol hair spray
- Laundry soap and dryer sheets
- Sensible walking shoes
- Light jacket or winter jacket (season appropriate)
- Any prescription medications (in their original prescription bottles)
** All products (such as toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, dryer sheets, etc.) must be newly purchased and unopened.
** No homemade food or beverages. Prepackaged foods or restaurant food brought in at admission or on a Friends and Family day is limited to a single serving. Food cannot be stored in suitcases or patient rooms.
** No clothing with references to drinking, using, gambling or other inappropriate content.
**All tobacco/nicotine products (including electronic cigarettes) are prohibited throughout the entire campus.